My ETE Designs.

S

Spcedrw

Challenger Shuttle
Comes with a challenge attached...
View attachment 294 Built as a challenge to myself, she's an.even greater challenge to fly. But a skilled, experienced pilot gets the real deal: a classic realistic shuttle, doing a realistic drop off mission to envy! She'll surprise you a few times, but you'll master her stubborn streak soon enough... Takes up to about 12 tons to the Moon. 6m long load bay.

Blueprint

View attachment 295 View attachment 298 View attachment 299 ***MAKE SURE TO BUILD IT EXACTLY. Failing to do so may be catastrophic...
can you show us how you fly this ? It would be so nice to watch

MMB
Mobile Mars Base
View attachment 259 De-orbiting under own power: View attachment 259 View attachment 261 View attachment 262 View attachment 263
Landing is ridiculously easy:
View attachment 271 Hovers on Mars no problem, even with a reasonably heavy load:
View attachment 272 Solar panels are hard to destroy when closed so makes for an ideal load bay floor. Loads up to 6m wide loads. Stuck loads can be released using solar panels. The original design had only 5m load width capacity but that had retractable legs.

Blueprint (original): View attachment 259 View attachment 261 View attachment 262 View attachment 263 View attachment 270 View attachment 271 View attachment 272 View attachment 273 View attachment 274 View attachment 275
Note the difference behind the cab and the smaller ports and more solar panels on the load bay floor.
So it's a glorified luggage trolley
1534403790841.png

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Challenger Shuttle
View attachment 294 Built as a challenge to myself, she's an.even greater challenge to fly. But a skilled, experienced pilot gets the real deal: a classic realistic shuttle, doing a realistic drop off mission to envy! She'll surprise you a few times, but you'll master her stubborn streak soon enough... Takes up to about 12 tons to the Moon. 6m long load bay.

Blueprint

View attachment 295 View attachment 298 View attachment 299 ***MAKE SURE TO BUILD IT EXACTLY. Failing to do so may be catastrophic...
This is exactly what l was looking for.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Something like that. The “I’m alone on the forum” posts were slowly accumulating energy over time until eventually they created a black hole that sucked all the life on Gecko’s thread.
well until cooper comes in :) :p

Vovxb

Registered
Challenger Shuttle
View attachment 294 Built as a challenge to myself, she's an. the even greater challenge to fly. But a skilled, experienced pilot gets the real deal: a classic realistic shuttle, doing a realistic drop off-mission to envy! She'll surprise you a few times, but you'll master her stubborn streak soon enough... Takes up to about 12 tons to the Moon. 6m long load bay.

Blueprint

Is that cargo bays fairing re-attachable cause I see a rover like thing at the top?

T

TtTOtW

Is that cargo bays fairing re-attachable cause I see a rover like thing at the top?
Thst was my first ever (and the first ever!) real shuttle in SFS. At the time, just getting any payload to orbit was a small miracle. See, I was once just like you new guys :)