My first Mars mission

So I am starting my first Mars mission which included many steps and I will try to build a colony in Mars. So there are several stages that I have listed :-

Stage 1 : refuling station, since I have to go to Mars without cheats (I am addicted to cheats pls help me from stop using cheats) I have to make a refuling station.

Stage 2 : simple crash or pass by (yes a bit silly or strange or illogical but it would help to predict the amount of fuel,time and other stuff required to go to Mars.

Stage 3: is obviously a light satalite! (I don't have to explain this.)

Stage four : is finnaly landing and space station aaaand stage five is colonisation!

Ik it is noob list but idk I am using this, if you can improve it then....PLEASE DO IT so I can go to Mars the right way!

So I am now doing the first stage which will be refuling station (s) and here is my first design :-

IMG_20210427_160528.jpg

I will try this and if it fails (then it's going to become space garbage) I will try more design. Helping is appreciated.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
So I am starting my first Mars mission which included many steps and I will try to build a colony in Mars. So there are several stages that I have listed :-

Stage 1 : refuling station, since I have to go to Mars without cheats (I am addicted to cheats pls help me from stop using cheats) I have to make a refuling station.

Stage 2 : simple crash or pass by (yes a bit silly or strange or illogical but it would help to predict the amount of fuel,time and other stuff required to go to Mars.

Stage 3: is obviously a light satalite! (I don't have to explain this.)

Stage four : is finnaly landing and space station aaaand stage five is colonisation!

Ik it is noob list but idk I am using this, if you can improve it then....PLEASE DO IT so I can go to Mars the right way!

So I am now doing the first stage which will be refuling station (s) and here is my first design :-

View attachment 61691
I will try this and if it fails (then it's going to become space garbage) I will try more design. Helping is appreciated.
If you're doing your first mars mission, screw all of this for now, take the rocket you used to go to the moon, slap on some parachutes, and use that.

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Wouldn't it stop because of lack of fuel or not?
Nope. In fact, you could also probably take it to Deimos and Phobos, but leave that for another day/mission. Have you ever heard of the term "Delta v"? if not, I reccomend, nay, I urge you check out some of the tutorials on the Forums. It will really help you out.

Omg Guys I did it, I landed on moon. Since I can't get into orbit I just straight went for it without making a orbit (which is very illegal and noob gameplay) and I just applied para at right time and I landed. I am so happy! :D
Screenshot_2021-04-27-17-44-34-723_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-27-17-44-48-076_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No he said “wait a moment...”
Wait a moment is either it's too late to say that ship would either try to go back to earth or just recover it on mars, which you've already done :p

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Means after coming to the surface, go back to earth safely ;)
No he said “wait a moment...”
Wait a moment is either it's too late to say that ship would either try to go back to earth or just recover it on mars, which you've already done :p
Well Idk I will create a quicksave and try my best to get back to earth, if not I have to call in a rescue rocket. ;)
I was just testing if it was possible to go back with the fuel Splayer had left. It definitely is:
Screenshot_20210427-143654.png
Screenshot_20210427-143722.png Screenshot_20210427-143756.png Screenshot_20210427-143958.png Screenshot_20210427-144127.png Screenshot_20210427-144152.png
Screenshot_20210427-144437.png

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Since I can't get into orbit I just straight went for it without making a orbit (which is very illegal and noob gameplay)
Illegal? Noob?
No it's not! It's super cool to dive straight in and land fast without crashing.:cool:

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Wait a minute...WHAT THE- I have no parachute how tf am I gonna land on earth!!!
Oh, sorry, I thought you had your parachute left... I think that an experienced player could possibly just about manage that (maybe with a little lithobraking), but it's probably not worth trying. Remeber to pack more chutes next time!

Oh, sorry, I thought you had your parachute left... I think that an experienced player could possibly just about manage that (maybe with a little lithobraking), but it's probably not worth trying. Remeber to pack more chutes next time!
Well I will try but if I fail I will just drop it in missions and challenges.