My first planet pack

There are 28 celestial bodies
6 planets are in this pack
2 of which are gas giants
There are 14 moons? Two of which are binary
There is one dwarf planet named Ullr
There are 4 asteroids
And a star named Odin
This will not be the final product expect many more updates and maybe help me out with tips for better stuff in the future and make it better. (Btw I'll put screenshots at bottom credit for some of these textures are from blazer for the atmospheres+odin's textures and gurran laggan for the asteroids and there textures. Now you may find a texture twice this is because of storage limitations of you can't find a texture reply and I'll post them down there.

Attachments

Here are the screenshots

This is Midgard
Screenshot_2020-03-07-16-55-26.png

This is máni one of Michael's moons and no it does not have an actual atmosphere it's really bright I just copied e Europa and changed "atmosphere" with Jupiter's
Screenshot_2020-03-07-17-04-23.png

This is Geri and Freki one of two binary moon systems in this pack and possibly the first one if I'm not you can tell me who is
Screenshot_2020-03-07-17-06-41.png

this is Freya the venus of the planet pack
Screenshot_2020-03-07-17-14-58.png

and more will be shown later

T

TtTOtW

Altaïr explained how to make a truly binary system some months ago, after which Blazer madethe first such system and it worked perfectly. There was prior attempts by (correct me if I'm wrong) BANDWITH and Gurren Lagann. But those were not 100% perfect. If I understand correctly, they have both now also made truly accurate systems.

T

TtTOtW

Who else made two moons orbit each other? And ok there might be flaws I don't know what makes it "perfect" but we're all not perfect
True, but there is a perfect technique which Altaïr has posted on this forum for all to see, and so there is no reason to make a faulty system anymore.

Hey this isn't the final product I already have another planet with more moons and might as well check it out and correct myself and even then I don't intend on perfect accuracy I intend on a fun experience if there is anything preventing that I'll will waste hours of my life making sure it works so they can enjoy it

T

TtTOtW

Hey this isn't the final product I already have another planet with more moons and might as well check it out and correct myself and even then I don't intend on perfect accuracy I intend on a fun experience if there is anything preventing that I'll will waste hours of my life making sure it works so they can enjoy it
It's a simple calculation, and making something as awesome as a proper binary system is still rare, and worth downloading.