My first planet pack

Shako

Registered
this is my first planet pack, i made it using a simple text editor for android. your mission is to land on each planet without using infinite fuel cheat.
Here the link to download:
Shako lite.zip

Shako

Registered
however, I am continuing to improve it because some planets are still imperfect and there are still some bugs (especially in systems with elliptical orbits). soon I will load the updated version

Shako

Registered
this system replaces that stock, except for the ground, so as to have a guided launch as far as angle is concerned. Now the earth has 5 moons, 4 of which are artificial planets (mechanical plants) + a natural moon called Zolph. Here is the video:

Shako

Registered
it took almost a full year to create this planet pack and perfect it (all with a simple txt editor), but there are still bugs in systems with elliptical orbit moons

T

TtTOtW

it took almost a full year to create this planet pack and perfect it (all with a simple txt editor), but there are still bugs in systems with elliptical orbit moons
They are generally still buggy. SFS being... well, SFS. Have a coke and a smile :)

Shako

Registered
They are generally still buggy. SFS being... well, SFS. Have a coke and a smile :)
I hope that in the next update they solve this bug, that is that when you set a moon with an elliptical orbit as a destination, the whole system disappears, the only solution is to continue to accelerate and land first on the planet and then on the moon with an elliptical orbit
Here is a screenshot of the bug:
Screenshot_20220617-111232.png