JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Altaïr the guy who created this thread stole someones idea from reddit and reposted it saying it was his rocket

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I love these threads where new people come marching into the forum to post a cool build that they stole, and everyone manages to almost instantly identify that it was stolen. Like if you want to be an actual contributor and member of this forum then this is not the way to go. Ruins your reputation before you even have a chance to get started.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I love these threads where new people come marching into the forum to post a cool build that they stole, and everyone manages to almost instantly identify that it was stolen. Like if you want to be an actual contributor and member of this forum then this is not the way to go. Ruins your reputation before you even have a chance to get started.
yes i know right and also H3H3Gaming's SpaceAgency dont steal others content the best way to get along woth people here is make your own stuff

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Get a f-ing mod in here
Calm your tits man. It's been half hour. The guy will still be a thief in the morning.

I do hope we all haven't been PMing every mod in existence over this? One time by one person to one mod/admin is enough lads.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Calm your tits man. It's been half hour. The guy will still be a thief in the morning.

I do hope we all haven't been PMing every mod in existence over this? One time by one person to one mod/admin is enough lads.
i only pinged altair

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Just thought I’d point out that I believe he just posted it on the subreddit an hour ago. He is going to be in for a real ride when people there find out as Point’s Saturn V is very well know in that sub (it is the place where he posted its development process). H3, please remember to give credit if you are going to use others work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SpaceflightSimulator/comments/j0g99w

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I didn't believe it was his own made in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.