My first post!

I had nothing to do so I thought "Why not make a helicopter on the SFS?", And then I went to make the helicopter ... but it didn't come out as good as it was in my mind. That was the result, I am open to criticism or suggestions, anything is welcome!
Screenshot_20200824-214715.jpg

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Kinda looks like the front view of an attack helicopter...:cool:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I had nothing to do so I thought "Why not make a helicopter on the SFS?", And then I went to make the helicopter ... but it didn't come out as good as it was in my mind. That was the result, I am open to criticism or suggestions, anything is welcome! View attachment 44379
Do you really need all those parachutes?

A suggestion: try to put the propeller a little closer to the cockpit.

Tony

Registered
I had nothing to do so I thought "Why not make a helicopter on the SFS?", And then I went to make the helicopter ... but it didn't come out as good as it was in my mind. That was the result, I am open to criticism or suggestions, anything is welcome! View attachment 44379
Used the tools available in the game to do something else. creation + imagination = Congratulations. Carry on

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Noice!! :D :D :D