My First Shuttle (might make a better one idk.)

A shuttle that carries a ion satilite. Its hard to control, so play around with it for a bit. Only thing that sucks is that when recovering the shuttle, you need to cut the right parachute, at the last second, or it will destroy the big boi engine. (Fully recoverable BTW)

Attachments

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I’d say that it needs more... shape to it. So it doesn’t just look like a rocket with wheels and cargo on the side strapped to another rocket.

For the landing though you could probably just move the parachutes around to where it’s level or put more weight in the front

I’d say that it needs more... shape to it. So it doesn’t just look like a rocket with wheels and cargo on the side strapped to another rocket.

For the landing though you could probably just move the parachutes around to where it’s level or put more weight in the front
i aint adding or changing anything to it. because ima make something completely new from the testing ive done with it. (And ideas ive got.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hmmm it needs more refinement but you're comin up see now ;)

Maybe look at some shuttle designs and get inspired to make it better shuttle ;) :)

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
there is a difference between fully recoverable, and fully reuseable.
Recover means you've just got it..

Reusable mean reuse the hardware you've just recovered and fly it in the 2nd and so forth...

Also, don't necropost a ded thread....

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i do not know how to recognize them so...
Just look at the date when the last reply got in... And THINK if it's better to reply on that thing...

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay back to original topic of this thread..

there is a difference between fully recoverable, and fully reuseable.
only thing that cant be recovered is the satellite itself. And the definition for Recoverable is, "able to be regained or retrieved."
i could maybe make it Reuseable, but that would require me completely remaking it, and i had to switch phones so im working on other things.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
only thing that cant be recovered is the satellite itself. And the definition for Recoverable is, "able to be regained or retrieved."
i could maybe make it Reuseable, but that would require me completely remaking it, and i had to switch phones so im working on other things.
Um, you don’t need to recover/reuse/whateverYouWantToCallIt the payload.