My missions

Berg

Registered
this is my satellite for Venus the next thing i'm going to do is a space station on the moon (waiting for someone to speak it’s not necessary to go to Venus)
Screenshot_20200818-152602_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200818-152716_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Berg

Registered
accidentally clicked on post thread here continuation this rocket was to go to jupiter so this first stage but I decided to do it later

T

TtTOtW

Screenshot_20200818-211513.png

Now. If I worked more efficiently and was in the right position, that would be an encounter, and aero braking would help me make a cheap, low orbit.

No need for a TWR of nearly 4.

T

TtTOtW

accidentally clicked on post thread here continuation this rocket was to go to jupiter so this first stage but I decided to do it later
It wouldn't make it to Jupiter. All your delta v is wasted on drag.

Berg

Registered
I know that not is just showing what you want to take on a mission, take a picture and that's it, but I forgot to take the screenshots but I can build the rocket more or less as I was following with the base on the moon (yes, I stopped with the space station on moon because it would be very repetitive) this is the ... in my head it looked better is the laboratory ... mobile because if it weren't just fuel a probe and landing gear
Screenshot_20200907-195400_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I think I already know what TtTOtW will say: you don't learn KEEP TRW DOWN 2.0
Nah, i think he'll probably move onto something different like 'put all your posts into one post, this isn't a chat on discord'.
To be fair, no one listens about TWR cos they wanna save 30 seconds getting to orbit. Not withstanding that they've wasted that time and then some adding the extra engines/boosters/separators to the rocket they've just built, but what do I know?