My N1

1598269841562.png

Here is my N1, it can reach the Farlands (out of the solar system) but it is incomplete, it is also very slow, reducing drag. I haven't implemented the modules yet, if anyone can send a map inside the fairing, I would be grateful.
(It's in real scale).
The size occupies 150% of the construction area, in other words, it is very big.

Last edited:

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
View attachment 44352
Here is my N1, it can reach the Farlands (out of the solar system) but it is incomplete, it is also very slow, reducing drag. I haven't implemented the modules yet, if anyone can send a map inside the fairing, I would be grateful.
(It's in real scale).
The size occupies 150% of the construction area, in other words, it is very big.
Would this be available for BP download when finished

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 44352
(It's in real scale).
Looks good so far. I think TtTOtW had a diagram of the N-1? He was building a réplica for sure.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
T

TtTOtW

The stretched engine and stretched legs are gonna unstretch as soon as you dock to something.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I'm sure. Happened when I tested Apollo.
Oh, I reallized where my mistake comes from. I was either controlling the craft with stretched parts, or they weren't stretched, but enlarged wit the width/height/size parameter.