JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Back in 2019 just before I bought the full game I set my self a challenge land on the moon with a rocket of my own design it came with trial and error my first launch which was called JRMM 1 blew up
JRMM 2 and 3 were test flights and JRMM 4 blew up during the booster septation JRMM 5,6,7,9 and 10 were my original LEM tests JRMM 8 was the first time I performed the successful translunar injection for the first time and orbited the moon.
Then on the 17/08/19 I launched JRMM 11 to the moon then when I began my decent I made a quicksave so I didn't have to launch my rocket untill JRMM 12 then after 5 minutes the JRMM 11 Lander landed on the moon then I continued the JRMM program untill JRMM 38 when I downloaded the full version. Then only a few weeks ago I downloaded the planet pack so I decided to restart the game all of my progress was gone but not forgotten so on the 17/08/20 I will launch this rocket to the moon on video for all of you to watch but I had trouble docking to I had to pretend my crew was onboard on the video I'm only going to land on the moon.
The rocket had no fairing due to the size of the LEM but it works here are screen shots if you want you can upgrade my rocket but only use the basic parts to keep the feeling that it was before the full version.
Screenshot_20200405-110449.png
Screenshot_20200405-110454.png

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Back in 2019 just before I bought the full game I set my self a challenge land on the moon with a rocket of my own design it came with trial and error my first launch which was called JRMM 1 blew up
JRMM 2 and 3 were test flights and JRMM 4 blew up during the booster septation JRMM 5,6,7,9 and 10 were my original LEM tests JRMM 8 was the first time I performed the successful translunar injection for the first time and orbited the moon.
Then on the 17/08/19 I launched JRMM 11 to the moon then when I began my decent I made a quicksave so I didn't have to launch my rocket untill JRMM 12 then after 5 minutes the JRMM 11 Lander landed on the moon then I continued the JRMM program untill JRMM 38 when I downloaded the full version. Then only a few weeks ago I downloaded the planet pack so I decided to restart the game all of my progress was gone but not forgotten so on the 17/08/20 I will launch this rocket to the moon on video for all of you to watch but I had trouble docking to I had to pretend my crew was onboard on the video I'm only going to land on the moon.
The rocket had no fairing due to the size of the LEM but it works here are screen shots if you want you can upgrade my rocket but only use the basic parts to keep the feeling that it was before the full version. View attachment 35741 View attachment 35742
My first moon rocket, back In 2018 didn't even looks like a rocket, more like a Borg cube.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
My first moon rocket, back In 2018 didn't even looks like a rocket, more like a Borg cube.
Do you have pics or blueprint

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ok

T

TtTOtW

Is that a picture of your base game rocket? Because it will not even remotely fit in a base game build screen.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Is that a picture of your base game rocket? Because it will not even remotely fit in a base game build screen.
It did when I was in the base game I built this exact rocket

The rocket had no fairing due to the size of the LEM but it works here are screen shots if you want you can upgrade my rocket but only use the basic parts to keep the feeling that it was before the full version. View attachment 35741 View attachment 35742
Jeez you went full Kerbal on the boosters