Stellarium

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So 3 months ago, I decided I wanted to download mods for my game. I can't remember everything that happened, but here I will explain it as best I can. By the way, I am very sorry that I forgot about all this. A mod can merge these accounts, or delete mhxfgc1 , as I don't have any posts on that profile.

So I wanted to sign up for the forums. And at the time I only used my iCloud account for everything. So I signed up for the forums with that account. I think what happened, as part of my transition to my new Google account, I just made another profile that I would actually do my stuff on, using my new Google account/email. (Don't ask, I know that situation is a bit pointless).

So yeah. Now I have another account, not doing anything, so I thought that It's best to get rid of it.

:)

M

mhxfgc1

So 3 months ago, I decided I wanted to download mods for my game. I can't remember everything that happened, but here I will explain it as best I can. By the way, I am very sorry that I forgot about all this. A mod can merge these accounts, or delete mhxfgc1 , as I don't have any posts on that profile.

So I wanted to sign up for the forums. And at the time I only used my iCloud account for everything. So I signed up for the forums with that account. I think what happened, as part of my transition to my new Google account, I just made another profile that I would actually do my stuff on, using my new Google account/email. (Don't ask, I know that situation is a bit pointless).

So yeah. Now I have another account, not doing anything, so I thought that It's best to get rid of it.

:)
Hello. (This is just for verification.) :)