《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I'm not much of an artist, however I decided to make these since I wanted to try my hand at making planets. The first one is an Ice planet called Glacies, and the second one is just a random earth-like planet I made that has no name.

Glacies
View attachment 7526

Unnamed planet
View attachment 7527

Thoughts? Which one do you think is better? Let me know! @TtTOtW @GuHP20 @Gecko Gekkota @Earlmilly1 @Danny Batten
They look very good. One thing is it probably would look better if the parts look like they could connect together.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Hey!You can use those as textures for custom planets!
I do indeed have Glacies as its own in game planet, however I don't have it in the game right now to prevent it from interfering with the random stuff I do. If you want the planet file let me know.

D

Deepak

I'm not much of an artist, however I decided to make these since I wanted to try my hand at making planets. The first one is an Ice planet called Glacies, and the second one is just a random earth-like planet I made that has no name.

Glacies
View attachment 7526

Unnamed planet
View attachment 7527

Thoughts? Which one do you think is better? Let me know! @TtTOtW @GuHP20 @Gecko Gekkota @Earlmilly1 @Danny Batten
hey can you make planet Earth, but with realistic graphic