Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

What was you trying to do there?

That's because you have off centre thrust with that Hawk you're using. Move it a few squares downwards which should solve your problem.

Also, maybe consider swapping it out with a smaller engine, you're only using it in space so a broadsword is sufficient and will last a lot longer

What was you trying to do there?

That's because you have off centre thrust with that Hawk you're using. Move it a few squares downwards which should solve your problem.

Also, maybe consider swapping it out with a smaller engine, you're only using it in space so a broadsword is sufficient and will last a lot longer
I try to put 20 satelites in orbit

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Damn, Horus Lupercal you're fast. Your message popped up when I was writing mine.
Basically, yes exactly what I was going to suggest, replace the hawk with a broadsword and to transfer fuel to the center to keep it balanced.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I try to put 20 satelites in orbit
Looks like you were doing fine until your last stage and then burned retrograde and de-orbited yourself. I'd also suggest having a probe on the last stage so you can control it after the satellites have gone.

Damn, Horus Lupercal you're fast. Your message popped up when I was writing mine.
Basically, yes exactly what I was going to suggest, replace the hawk with a broadsword and to transfer fuel to the center to keep it balanced.
fastdrawe-ntry.jpg