N1

This big-ass beast is the 2nd largest rocket I have constructed, behind my Åres V. It's also probably the heaviest rocket I have built to date, at just over 1500 tons.
The 1st stage is powered by 9 Frontier and 8 Hawk engines; 2nd stage by 7 Frontier and 6 Hawk engines; 3rd stage by 4 Hawk engines; 4th stage powered by 1 Frontier and 1 Valiant engine; and the 5th stage powered by 1 Valiant engine.
The TWR was so high I had to go ahead and weigh the whole thing down with no less than 2 dozen Titan engines.
Let me know what you think!

Attachments

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This big-ass beast is the 2nd largest rocket I have constructed, behind my Åres V. It's also probably the heaviest rocket I have built to date, at just over 1500 tons.
The 1st stage is powered by 9 Frontier and 8 Hawk engines; 2nd stage by 7 Frontier and 6 Hawk engines; 3rd stage by 4 Hawk engines; 4th stage powered by 1 Frontier and 1 Valiant engine; and the 5th stage powered by 1 Valiant engine.
The TWR was so high I had to go ahead and weigh the whole thing down with no less than 2 dozen Titan engines.
Nice creation

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Wow, that looks great! Could you post some pictures of the inside of the fairings?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You have made the Motherland proud, comrade.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I would like the BP