TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Y'all can download it here if you want to make sfs goals or missions on youtube if you like: - RaveDJ
Uhh, what link is that and can you explain more about that site??
Altaïr should we worry about this link, it looks suspicious to me.

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Uhh, what link is that and can you explain more about that site??
Altaïr should we worry about this link, it looks suspicious to me.
I did some research on the site and it's safe (I think). Apparently it's a AI based music creation site which mashes two songs together

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I did some research on the site and it's safe (I think). Apparently it's a AI based music creation site which mashes two songs together
Ok, good (I think), thank you.

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Like I've clicked the link and nothing bad has happened (I think)

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I don’t understand why someone would use this though compared to say, audacity or something that runs in a window or console. But at least Bernardo has posted something somewhat useful so that’s a win in my book

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I don’t understand why someone would use this though compared to say, audacity or something that runs in a window or console. But at least Bernardo has posted something somewhat useful so that’s a win in my book
Progress! :D

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I agree actually, I also just said that the link was a bit suspicious because I never trust in anything in the Internet (or also in real life (I may have trust issues lol, idk)).

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The link IS suspicious, Maybe its just my computer hallucinating but it detected and blocked many trackers. The sheep may not be a wolf, but it most certainly is a spy for them. I still think its better to avoid anything you can't program yourself, And since this AI crap is out of my understanding, it must be witchery and sent by the devil; So I must burn it in purifying flame. Or in other words i'll just use audacity.

Also shouldn't this thread be in Misc Downloads?

Last edited:

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The link IS suspicious, Maybe its just my computer hallucinating but it detected and blocked many trackers. The sheep may not be a wolf, but it most certainly is a spy for them. I still think its better to avoid anything you can't program yourself, And since this AI crap is out of my understanding, it must be witchery and sent by the devil; So I must burn it in purifying flame. Or in other words i'll just use audacity.
huh_cat.jpg

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Check the sources tab in inspect element if you want to see what might be tracking your data, Apple does it automagically for me so i really don't gotta worry too much if i want to find these things. And I use nextDNS and PrivateRelay and HidemyIP, meaning it is fairly difficult to track me, though if others are clicking on links they should be wary.