TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Same for Eternia, it doesn’t qualifies either :)
Well even if existing packs were allowed this pack probably wont give you rank cause it was colaboration and speaking of which be prepared...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
He means the work isn't all his, so wouldn't qualify anyway. Is that correct, Blazer?
How to submit a collaborative planet pack that you made in collaboration with others collaborating with them:

1. Extract the bodies you made yourself and make a separate planet pack with ONLY those bodies.
2. Submit the pack
3. Done

The reason why MMW and Eternia do not qualify is because they are old packs, not because they are collaborative.

T

TtTOtW

How to submit a collaborative planet pack that you made in collaboration with others collaborating with them:

1. Extract the bodies you made yourself and make a separate planet pack with ONLY those bodies.
2. Submit the pack
3. Done

The reason why MMW and Eternia do not qualify is because they are old packs, not because they are collaborative.
Ah, I gotcha. Awesome :D

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have a big ol’ notes document and hell if I haven’t made 26 objects any faster

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Rmb the four packs that I talked about? I will postpone it as I am working on rocket stuffs

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So ACSS is not qualified

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is expanded solar system qualified?

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Another question, you said that the expanded solar system is not qualified in team hawk, what if I add more interstellar bodies like Alf Cen B, Sirius, Barnard star,…… will I get qualified to team hawk if I have at least 150 bodies in the interstellar system?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Another question, you said that the expanded solar system is not qualified in team hawk, what if I add more interstellar bodies like Alf Cen B, Sirius, Barnard star,…… will I get qualified to team hawk if I have at least 150 bodies in the interstellar system?
Only original packs will qualify for the Teams Frontier and Hawk. You can make 600 bodies, if they are existent, they will not qualify.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Hey there rayman brother. Unfortunately this is the wrong post/category for challenge submissions. Please create a thread here to submit your entry: Entries for Team Titan