Searcher Space Agency

Scientific Exploration Missions
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
btw Should I launch the mercury scenerio to the 35km perfect orbit or someone has a quicksave of it

Searcher Space Agency

Scientific Exploration Missions
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And another question:For the 600T challenge (300 for me cause I'm 1.35 player) Do we have to carry both tanks and the fuel inside it to orbit?

T

TtTOtW

And another question:For the 600T challenge (300 for me cause I'm 1.35 player) Do we have to carry both tanks and the fuel inside it to orbit?
1.35, you have to launch the craft into a PERFECT 35 x 35 orbit, you may use cheats to do so. Once you are there, you have to turn off all cheats, and only then your mission starts. How you get to a perfect orbit is none of our business.

T

TtTOtW

The total payload is 300t. As long as it is separated from the rocket at the end and it has no engines or RCS, we don't care if you make it from tanks or struts, square or poodle shaped, it really doesn't matter. One build screen, 300t reaches orbit, no cheats. End of story.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
View attachment 51457 35km perfect orbit. Clip the Kolibri in the probe.
For iOS.
I'll set up a Mercury scenario for 1.35 today.
Ooh. I’ve been toying with the idea of going for all of the Hawk badges. I think I’ll do it during break coming up. Just got to finish a few more days of school.

Anikta

Man on the Moon
Registered
And who’s gonna go through over 2000 accounts reviewing EVERY SINGLE one of them and assigning the rank to each and every one of them separately? You? ;)
I mean I practically never sleep now and I have more free time than I know what to do with soo(insert more o here)ooooo...

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I mean I practically never sleep now and I have more free time than I know what to do with soo(insert more o here)ooooo...
But would you like to spend that time adding ranks to accounts who never visit the forum, instead of doing something at least somewhat productive?