Nuetrilizers shuttle updated by me! 1.35 pc build sharer

Vovxb

Registered
hello as you know neutralizer mad a space shuttle in 1.35 and his blueprint was deleted so I still have the file and I want to share it with on 1.35
here is the attachment down below. Just go to your sfs data folder go to build share mod if you have it then put the txt in imports and then go boot up the game make a new rocket click ipmorts in the mod which is there in the left side

1606245960085.png

1606245970859.png

1606246108274.png

Last edited:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
hello as you know neutralizer mad a space shuttle in 1.35 and his blueprint was deleted so I still have the file and I want to share it with on 1.35
here is the attachment down below. Just go to your sfs data folder go to build share mod if you have it then put the txt in imports and then go boot up the game make a new rocket click ipmorts in the mod which is there in the left side

View attachment 48884
View attachment 48885
View attachment 48886
I thought its a lost technology but now i found hope! :3 :3 :3

joke :p :p

its been long time i haven't seen it...

T

TtTOtW

A proper throwback... yeah. Of course, back then I was a better builder than Neutralizer... apparently these days his shuttles look better than mine :) mine still fly better though!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
A proper throwback... yeah. Of course, back then I was a better builder than Neutralizer... apparently these days his shuttles look better than mine :) mine still fly better though!
Thou i prefer your challenger and ipcs :) :) :)

T

TtTOtW

wait TtTOtW made a challenger in 1.35?
Challenger Shuttle
Comes with a challenge attached...
View attachment 294 Built as a challenge to myself, she's an.even greater challenge to fly. But a skilled, experienced pilot gets the real deal: a classic realistic shuttle, doing a realistic drop off mission to envy! She'll surprise you a few times, but you'll master her stubborn streak soon enough... Takes up to about 12 tons to the Moon. 6m long load bay.

Blueprint

View attachment 295 View attachment 298 View attachment 299 ***MAKE SURE TO BUILD IT EXACTLY. Failing to do so may be catastrophic...
It is not proportionally accurate, but it is a great deal more realistic than Neutralizer's build. Plus, it was my first fully functional shuttle ever. And what's more, that wasn't 1.35.

It was 1.31. Making me officially the first one to build a functional shuttle.