Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Here I'll post al my important sfs blueprints, I'm to lazy to do a new extensive text of each bp, so I'll copy-paste everything from discord, enjoy the bps :p

THE UNSC LOGO
45m width logo, can be placed over fairings of big width
Note: weighs like 7000 tons Rocket Link

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
UNSC Gladius Corvette Enjoy and modify it if you want, but give credits when you use it
Rocket Link

Pathfinder for ya guys...
only use in orbit, +600 parts, enjoy destroying shits with the missile...
please credits to ortoconpus or parrot lord(me) if you use it or if you modify it
Rocket Link
first part of my retirement from this community, merry xmas

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Old crap ship for you guys (pretty bad, one of the first things I did with bp edit), high number of parts
Rocket LinkRocket Link
Credits or mention me when use and that shiets, be free to modify and that
The mechanisms that the ship has may no longer work because it was done in previous versions of the game

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Awesome, I can finally learn how to make a decent piston.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
wait... forgot to post more bps

Pillar of Autumn and Warrior class destroyer, high number of parts

Enjoy and give credits to me when use, I condemn anyone who uses them on rp servers, do your own shit Rocket LinkRocket Link
These 2 are my favorites, honestly.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Forgot to post my daily crap bp Orion class assault carrier My biggest shiet, enjoy, mention or give credits when use, a lot of parts
Rocket Link

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Going Interstellar Mission Bps Forgot to post my biggest crap bp The "Forgestar X-19" My biggest collab shiet, enjoy, mention or give credits to me when use, a lot of parts and maybe not staged or balanced, If you want to get a better version of this, maybe you should ask to zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) , maybe he does have the stages or other things, be aware of the number of parts
Rocket Link Now the "PF VTOL Vehicle" and the "PP-1 Exploration Vehicle" lmao, They have a lot pieces too and perhaps the stages are confusing, enjoy, mention or give credits to me when use.Rocket Link I would appreciate it if you didn't steal pieces from these all designs, but you are free to modify it
There is a lot of effort behind these designs, a lot of planning time for the yt videos, conceptual images of zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) that I finally finished drawing and creating in game, zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) directed the way of the project and the mission, He was the one who recorded the videos, so I want to congratulate ztalls for that. More than 1 month of effort and the best feelings of us, I hope that zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) wants to share the bps that he created maybe no, spam him If you want to see the progress of all this you should check out this post on the SFS forums, a place that I will also miss . HereInterstellar SFS collab development thread (w/ Octa) With this I also want to announce my permanent retirement from the community
, the game and everything related to this, perhaps in an update I will return for a while . I really enjoyed this a lot and I liked that I created this and made people enjoy with my productions and designs. Happy new year guys
Parrot Lord says goodbye... (editado)

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Going Interstellar Mission Bps Forgot to post my biggest crap bp The "Forgestar X-19" My biggest collab shiet, enjoy, mention or give credits to me when use, a lot of parts and maybe not staged or balanced, If you want to get a better version of this, maybe you should ask to zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) , maybe he does have the stages or other things, be aware of the number of parts
Rocket Link Now the "PF VTOL Vehicle" and the "PP-1 Exploration Vehicle" lmao, They have a lot pieces too and perhaps the stages are confusing, enjoy, mention or give credits to me when use.Rocket Link I would appreciate it if you didn't steal pieces from these all designs, but you are free to modify it
There is a lot of effort behind these designs, a lot of planning time for the yt videos, conceptual images of zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) that I finally finished drawing and creating in game, zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) directed the way of the project and the mission, He was the one who recorded the videos, so I want to congratulate ztalls for that. More than 1 month of effort and the best feelings of us, I hope that zTallsRobot (Realistic Mode) wants to share the bps that he created maybe no, spam him If you want to see the progress of all this you should check out this post on the SFS forums, a place that I will also miss . HereInterstellar SFS collab development thread (w/ Octa) With this I also want to announce my permanent retirement from the community
, the game and everything related to this, perhaps in an update I will return for a while . I really enjoyed this a lot and I liked that I created this and made people enjoy with my productions and designs. Happy new year guys
Parrot Lord says goodbye... (editado)

W