Official ceasing of axis faction

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
Before I start the thread it's good to be back and seeing the forums more. I've missed all the nerds!

Eventually I have to say that axis is basically a ghost town, nobody is online ever so I've decided it's best that we all forget the failure that axis was and with it forget the endless bluffs about fake nuclear weapons and a cloaking device which were completely made up to scare the allies a bit like the Spartans who we think we're a super awesome and undefeatable state in ancient Greece but in reality their heroic reputation was the only thing defending them (btw they didn't fight half naked with a red cloak like portrayed in 300) and just saying I'm keeping the funny pizza cats
c8603-pizzadjcat.gif.cf.gif

Ok onto the nitty gritty details that are actually important
1. All axis members are factionless from now on and will not be traitors if they wish to join any other faction or start their own
2. I will be joining the solar alliance with TTTOTW
3.please don't start a conversation with me to join axis... obviously

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
If you are interested about the Spartans check out this video that I DID NOT MAKE and is very informative
I don't know how to make a link on my phone so just put this into the YouTube searcher and click the first on I'm sorry lmao :D

misunderstood moments in history - the spartan myth

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Before I start the thread it's good to be back and seeing the forums more. I've missed all the nerds!

Eventually I have to say that axis is basically a ghost town, nobody is online ever so I've decided it's best that we all forget the failure that axis was and with it forget the endless bluffs about fake nuclear weapons and a cloaking device which were completely made up to scare the allies a bit like the Spartans who we think we're a super awesome and undefeatable state in ancient Greece but in reality their heroic reputation was the only thing defending them (btw they didn't fight half naked with a red cloak like portrayed in 300) and just saying I'm keeping the funny pizza cats
View attachment 4382

Ok onto the nitty gritty details that are actually important
1. All axis members are factionless from now on and will not be traitors if they wish to join any other faction or start their own
2. I will be joining the solar alliance with TTTOTW
3.please don't start a conversation with me to join axis... obviously
Yay it will be nice to have another member:)

T

TtTOtW

It took 4 months to recruit and pull together 18 people. It does not happen overnight. But it does happen if you stick it out, maintain the appropriate level of control, and are smart about it.

T

TtTOtW

I would imagine reddit is a better recruiting ground where people are not intimidated by the size of our army. Or discord, where they crave some action these days.

T

TtTOtW

I started officially when I had 5 Allies.
Commander Gekkota *SP* (formerly General)
Chancellor Batten *MT/SP* (formerly Captain)
Chancellor Cooper *SP* (formerly Wing Commander)
Chancellor Earl (formerly Bombardier)
Chancellor GuHP20 (formerly Brigadier)

That is enough if you know what you're doing.

T

TtTOtW

After 3 months I only had 2 more men, but they were a well rounded team of 7. Today this army is strong, not because of numbers, but because of the hearts of the men who have sacrificed and struggled for it when there was only a dream.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
After 3 months I only had 2 more men, but they were a well rounded team of 7. Today this army is strong, not because of numbers, but because of the hearts of the men who have sacrificed and struggled for it when there was only a dream.
Well said sir:)

You guys are total ship posts. But if I negotiate I would want the authority of Saturn and I would be a separate branch of the SA. I could go recruiting members for my own branch and I could help in recruiting yours.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
You guys are total ship posts. But if I negotiate I would want the authority of Saturn and I would be a separate branch of the SA. I could go recruiting members for my own branch and I could help in recruiting yours.
We may be shitposters but that’s because we are excited for the update