mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This thread will be dedicated to my recreations of ships painted by master ogon in this thread My space painting

This first ship seems to be some sort of either SSTO or an upper stage of a different rocket, I've given it 3331.4 m/s of delta V
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 13.24.57.png
IMG_20231202_143730601-01-scaled.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 01.43.15.png

Rocket Link

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The next is some sort of colony ship used by the annukai. The ship seems to be used as a transport due to a lack of space for cargo. The painting made it seem like a one way ship to an alien world. This ship should have enough delta V to get to another world so i did a mars return mission with it.
Build Exterior View.png
Build Interior view.png
Launchpad.png
Karmen Line.png
Boost.png
Mars encounter.png
Mars landing.png
Final Stage.png
Final Sep.png
Burn.png
Parachute.png
Landed.png
Log1.png
Log2.png
Ref.jpeg
Rocket Link

Attachments

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
If I had more experience I could probably make them more accurate (ex: circular windows) but they’re pretty decent. Though the ships above are warmups, masterogon has way more complex and cool ships in his paintings so I’ll have to make those soon.

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's a neat ship, I accidentally figured out some neat heat shield tech while building it. The original painting looks like the probe has some sort of holes, i assumed those holes were for engines so i made something like that. Its also an SSTO 3733.7 m/s of delta V. Because ssto funny lol. Rocket Link

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 16.09.16.png
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 16.09.26.png
IMG_20230828_153328899-01-01-01-01-scaled.jpeg

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's a rover from space weekend: Rocket Link
It does not have enough delta V to make it to orbit, but if you launch it from the moon it could probably get back to earth, it has 1327.7 m/s of delta V
IMG_20230109_142658469.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 16.34.29.png

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This one isn't very good, It used a lot of curves that were hard to replicate. Anyways, Since the planet it seems to be over is very volcanic i added heat shields to each stage.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 18.06.38.png
IMG_20230321_123210147_1_2.jpg

Rocket Link

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's something called a photon rocket from the painting space values. Unlike a real photon rocket this thing doesn't have very good efficiency, I was able to get it to LEO with enough delta V for low moon orbit, If you refuel it it can go farther. I didn't do the face because i couldn't figure it out, and the chest could use some improvement aswell.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 20.17.54.png
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 20.18.43.png
IMG_20230417_161357804_2.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 20.18.59.png

Rocket Link

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Wow, cool! I especially liked your photon rocket design. I like this much better than mine. Looks more technologically advanced. And the goddess rocket looks more beautiful. It was very interesting to see all this

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Wow, cool! I especially liked your photon rocket design. I like this much better than mine. Looks more technologically advanced. And the goddess rocket looks more beautiful. It was very interesting to see all this
Thanks, Most design changes i made tended to be from either me not being very good at BP-editing or simply to keep the part count low (so i don't accidentally send my mac to steve jobs).

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's the Tower of babel from "Day of god". It has 12,503.2 m/s of delta V. I couldn't do the logo on it because it used yellow. Rocket Link
Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 16.48.08.png
5.jpg

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Cool! It is much more interesting to see how it works and how effective it is than for it to be similar in detail. Great job!

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's what seems to be an upper stage of either a fuel transfer vehicle or an interstellar transport from space robot
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 00.07.37.png
IMG_20240405_1522112002-scaled.jpg
, either way since its upper stage it can't take off very well, so you'll have to figure that out if you wanna use it. I tried going accuracy > usability for this one so eh
Rocket Link

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here's what seems to be an upper stage of either a fuel transfer vehicle or an interstellar transport from space robot, either way since its upper stage it can't take off very well, so you'll have to figure that out if you wanna use it. I tried going accuracy > usability for this one so eh
Rocket Link
Here's another one: Rocket Link

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 07.22.15.png

zackhere

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered