Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack 1.0

Popper

Registered
Welcome to Omega Dioscuri!

This is a galaxy pack with 7 star systems, 1 Nebula, A supermassive blackhole in the middle, And a bynari black hole system!
It has Over 140 bodies in the pack with a lot of variety.

This pack has a Lite version so that devices with worse performance can handle it better(It removes some moons and reduces lag while landing)

I suggest trying the normal first and if it is laggy for you, you should download the lite version!(you can try by typewarping around in orbit)

Downloads:

Omega Dioscuri 1.0.1 <-This is for the top one, the normal one

Omega Dioscuri 1.0.1 Lite <-This is for the lower Lite version

PicsArt_07-26-05.07.40.jpg
Screenshot_20210720-121737_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg
PicsArt_04-03-04.51.51.jpg
Screenshot_20210720-121947_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg
PicsArt_02-13-08.41.38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
YES!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Noice packerini!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm incredibly impressed by your work... Actually i dont even have any words to descibe ths grandiouse planet pack!

Popper

Registered
IF you are using this on pc you might have to delete Draphus KCH4 from the planet files, this issue is not present for some people.

If you pated the pack you just go to the "planets" file and from there you can delete Draphus KCH4, this issue will be solved in the future :)

gedex

Registered
Добро пожаловать в Omega Dioscuri!

Это пакет галактик с 7 звездными системами, 1 туманностью, сверхмассивной черной дырой посередине и системой черных дыр байнари!
Он имеет более 140 тел в стае с большим разнообразием.

Этот пакет имеет облегченную версию, так что устройства с худшей производительностью могут справиться с этим лучше(он удаляет некоторые луны и уменьшает задержку при посадке).

Я предлагаю сначала попробовать обычную версию, и если она запаздывает для вас, вы должны скачать облегченную версию!(вы можете попробовать напечатать на машинке по орбите)

Загрузки:

Omega Dioscuri 1.0.1 <-Это для верхнего, нормального

Omega Dioscuri 1.0.1 Lite <-Это для более низкой версии Lite

View attachment 69698 View attachment 69718 View attachment 69720 View attachment 69721 View attachment 69719 Как установить?[

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Как установить?
Здравствуйте Gedex, большинство участников форума не говорят по-русски, а основной язык - английский. Поскольку не все могут вас понять, пожалуйста, используйте английский язык вместо русского.

gedex

Registered
Здравствуйте Gedex, большинство участников форума не говорят по-русски, а основной язык - английский. Поскольку не все могут вас понять, пожалуйста, используйте английский язык вместо русского.
I have an error installing the mod.

Attachments