Orea 1

Adnan

Registered
Die Orea 1 ist eine große und es hat eine Fluchtsystem. Es hat keinen zweiten Stock und man kann das für Tests benutzen. Außerdem kann man es als eine bombe benutzen. (Sie müssen die Fluchtsystem wegmachen und ein Probe danach stellen) Vergisst nicht, einen leeren order zu vorbereiten bevor ihr die Rakete Installiert. [Habt Spaß Mit Sfs!]

The Orea 1 is a big one and it has an escape system. It doesn't have a second floor and you can use that for testing. You can also use it as a bomb. (You need to remove the escape system and test it afterwards) Don't forget to prepare an empty order before installing the rocket. [Have Fun With Sfs!]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Adnan

Registered
NNeben große und und habe ich das Wort Rakete vergessen. Denkt in eurem gehirn , Dass das Wort Rakete da ist

Next to big and and I forgot the word rocket. Think in your brain that the word rocket is there

Last edited by a moderator:

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
this is an english speaking forum, so please us an english translator :)

Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum, also bitte uns einen englischen Übersetzer

Adnan

Registered
OK

The Orea 1 is a large one and has an escape system. It doesn't have a second stage and you can use that for testing. Also, you can use it as a bomb. (You must remove the escape systems and add Probe then) Don't forget to prepare an empty order before you install the rocket. [Have Fun With
I forgot the word rocket. Think in your brain that the word rocket

The problem is that everything is in German

That's why I write in german

I finally found out a solution

Everything's good

Just forget the old one and I will do an other one

The problem is that everything is in German but I found a solution

Everything is now translated ro English

:)