Orion's Planet Pack Update 1.1 - Forum Users get to Decide Part of the Update.

What new content would you like to add to the mod in this update?

• Total voters
For Orion's Planet Pack, I have decided to give an update where forum users will partially decide what is added in the update. There are some stuff that I will add for sure. There will be 2 parts to this update. Part 1 will be what I am going to add for sure. I will work on it while forum users vote for their 2 best favorite choices. Part 2 will be where forum users get to decide what is added into the mod. It will take at least 10 days to release the update since the making of this thread on January 4th, 2019. I will have to look for bugs, fix them, add the new content listed below, wait for the voting to be finished, and the part 2 to be finished. Here is what I am going to add for sure in part 1L
  • A new dwarf planet beyond Lucronope, with 1 moon.
  • A new, distant moon around Nurlion.
  • New textures for both stars.
  • A tiny moon around Lucronope.
  • Bug fixes.
Forum users will have 6 choices to chose from. Forum users may select 2 choices, and the 2 choices with the highest percentage of votes will be added into the game. What is on in parenthesis at the back of each choice corresponds to one of the choices on the voting. Here are the choices:
  1. A new gas giant between Nurlion and Lucrunope with several moons and large rings, and a moon around Sengichi. (1)
  2. A large atmosphere moon around Orianna (The home world), faint rigs around Nurlion, and a second moon around Sozeitov.(2)
  3. 2 moons around Gretheles and 3 moons around Sengichi, and a tiny outer moon around Orianna.(3)
  4. A new terrestrial planet between Nurlion and Lucrunope with a thick atmosphere and 2 moons.(4)
  5. A new gas giant with no rings, 3 moons, and a second moon around Sozeitov. (5)
  6. A new moon around Gretheles, 2 moons around Sengichi, and a 3rd moon around Orianna.(6)

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And also fix the crash bug

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover