Modder
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Since December 6th, the date the SFS Steam 1.5.9 was released as a beta, the Part Editor had completely broken down, and no patch was officially released to this day. This made a lot of stuff much harder, players had to resort to classic means of BP editing, and because of that, many have decided to downgrade.
As it turns out, the Part Editor references [0] index of the selected parts list (which basically means the first part selected). The problem it that the new SFS update changed selected part list type from List to HashSet, which cannot be referenced the aforementioned way and simply bugs out. The fix was as simple as changing [0] to .First().
Below is the DLL link (due to simplicity of the fix, I will not even bother to create a GitHub repo or publish the source code).

(This post should be deleted once Cucumber releases an official update addressing that issue, and if I don't happen to do that myself, I would like to ask the forum moderators to delete it. Thank you in advance!)

Attachments

Last edited:

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
i dont have steam version,
And probably will never get one.
Heck, im on mobile sfs and i only have non-dlc parts!

N2O4

Modder
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Doesn't have all the stuff the old one did but it works. Thanks Mate!
Does it really not have? Can you tell me what is missing? I have just changed one value reference, did not remove any features...

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
This thread is now outdated. Please use the version offered in the original thread.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Moved to archive as it is outdated.