Parts getting easily stuck together

So I made this Space Elevator that takes u to the stratosphere and back down but sadly the docks under the engines keep on getting stuck to the structure or the other dock below, this even happens without unbreakable parts, the Elevator does this even when my velocity is 5m/s, this same issue goes for orbital docking and other spacecraft's I've made, Stef please fix this.
Screenshot_20200829-161637_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200828-231212_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You're gonna have to be more specific with this. I see docking ports docked with docking ports. Which is kinda the point behind them.

Unless the problem is you can't unlock both of them so you can come back down, which has been an 'issue' for a while now in that you don't have enough time to unlock everything before the port goes back to attract and lock mode.

Try it with just the one docking port.

You're gonna have to be more specific with this. I see docking ports docked with docking ports. Which is kinda the point behind them.

Unless the problem is you can't unlock both of them so you can come back down, which has been an 'issue' for a while now in that you don't have enough time to unlock everything before the port goes back to attract and lock mode.

Try it with just the one docking port.
Yeah ik its supposed to dock but it looks like it is docked but its actually just clipped together some how which makes it impossible undock, ok I will try with one dock,if the issue continues I'll tell you