Photos

And its 10 kilometers
Close, close. I viewed a launch of a sounding rocket that high before. Didn't build it though, one of my classmate's dad owns an amature space company and launched a Rubber/N2O SF rocket up to around 14-15 kilometers with a gopro in it.

Crashed though, the chute's mechanism was stuck.

Aiden

Registered
@Aiden any suggestions?
Edit: or anyone. Anybody else have suggestions?
Wel i love the cup of tea. And everyone has their own topic. So do what you enjoy. Following rules or recommendation can make photography boring. Trust me.

Teachers tryina convince me to drop all my abandoned places work to study and take pictures of food. Like f that

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Wel i love the cup of tea. And everyone has their own topic. So do what you enjoy. Following rules or recommendation can make photography boring. Trust me.

Teachers tryina convince me to drop all my abandoned places work to study and take pictures of food. Like f that
Food is to be eaten, not pictured, unless its your nan's crumble, mmmhhhh

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

And anyways, your abandoned buildings pics are brilliant!