pictures of the moon i took today as a practique for tomorrow's eclipse.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Moon from where I live...
MoOn IS MADE OF THE CHEESEYNESS.jpg

(Removed things that might tell you where I live)

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
this is so darn sad... its 10:38PM, 1 hour to the eclipse, i cant see the moon! its just... TOO CLOUDY!!! i hate this... the weather forecast says it will be cloudy until Wednesday sooo... i wontbe able to see the moon until thursday and worser than that... i wont be able to see the eclipse... fuck. when is the next eclipse?

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
this is so darn sad... its 10:38PM, 1 hour to the eclipse, i cant see the moon! its just... TOO CLOUDY!!! i hate this... the weather forecast says it will be cloudy until Wednesday sooo... i wontbe able to see the moon until thursday and worser than that... i wont be able to see the eclipse... fuck. when is the next eclipse?

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
1 hour ago i got a picture of the moon. i edited it and now it looks like this:
full moon january 2019 png.png

this is the original pic:
moon 20.1.19.png

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Damn, it's completely clear here, reflecting nicely off the snow too, feels unnatural...

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
It is fully red here.But in pictures it get bad and by the telescope it is white for some reason.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It is fully red here.But in pictures it get bad and by the telescope it is white for some reason.
Yeah, just went red here too, gonna wait another 10min to take more pictures though.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Potentially got some okay ones, gonna have to look em over in the morning though, as they were longer exposure.