on/off
Gimbal buttons/ slider (torque)
map button
Time warp button
RCS controls of some sort

E

Earlmilly1

aStill under development....
Orbital mechanics are last. Programming parts right now.
Actually, I have nothing except for a few parts coded. (7 to be exact)
Decided to make it in private. Also, I may actually make it not pixelated, but realistic!
That includes Day/Night cycles, Seasons, eclipses, shadows/highlights that move, reflective solar panels, thrust bouncing off objects, etc.
I am coding the above in a separate test. The code will be imported if successful.

aStill under development....
Orbital mechanics are last. Programming parts right now.
Actually, I have nothing except for a few parts coded. (7 to be exact)
Decided to make it in private. Also, I may actually make it not pixelated, but realistic!
That includes Day/Night cycles, Seasons, eclipses, shadows/highlights that move, reflective solar panels, thrust bouncing off objects, etc.
I am coding the above in a separate test. The code will be imported if successful.
Its nice that you havent given op on this project even though your leaving :)

You said that school work is overbearing and you have no time to finish it.
But now you are making a game???
I see how you could want to focus your attention on school and one project important to you I think it is possible to code a game in that kind of condition just not a game with this:
Day/Night cycles, Seasons, eclipses, shadows/highlights that move, reflective solar panels, thrust bouncing off objects, etc.
He did say
I know. I’m willing to do that.
In response to supreme dorians message about stef making sfs for 8 years.

I hope things turn out fine. I just don't see why he asked the mods to terminate his account and stuff.

Right now my classmates are interested in K-pop, trending clothes, FORNITE, PUBG.

These contributes f*** all to humanity, and our former glory has turn into this??

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Right now my classmates are interested in K-pop, trending clothes, FORNITE, PUBG.

These contributes f*** all to humanity, and our former glory has turn into this??
Honestly, I don't even get the appeal of any of that. When it comes to music, I listen to what I actually like, not what's popular. Same goes for clothing. Battle Royale games I just don't get the point of when there are much better game genres out there.