Pizza Delivery OP pls nerf

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
So I was playing a Roblox game with my friend and I noticed that the Pizza Delivery job in it paid quite a lot of money. So I worked there for around 24 minutes (roughly equal to 24 hours in-game) and earned $5345, as seen here:

RobloxScreenShot20190810_162021995.png

And so I thought "that's a lot of money for having worked 24 hours". So I put that number in a calculator and.. well.. found out that if I were to consistently do this every in-game day for the same amount of time, I'd have a yearly salary of around $1,950,925. Yes, as a pizza delivery person in this game, you have a yearly salary of almost 2 million dollars assuming you work for 24 in-game hours. And that's not even taking into account the fact that you can be promoted and have an even higher salary.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this pointless post I made out of boredom.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
So I was playing a Roblox game with my friend and I noticed that the Pizza Delivery job in it paid quite a lot of money. So I worked there for around 24 minutes (roughly equal to 24 hours in-game) and earned $5345, as seen here:

View attachment 25116

And so I thought "that's a lot of money for having worked 24 hours". So I put that number in a calculator and.. well.. found out that if I were to consistently do this every in-game day for the same amount of time, I'd have a yearly salary of around $1,950,925. Yes, as a pizza delivery person in this game, you have a yearly salary of almost 2 million dollars assuming you work for 24 in-game hours. And that's not even taking into account the fact that you can be promoted and have an even higher salary.

You'd swear you had become a politician

View attachment 25116

Are you sure you're just delivering Pizza?

T

TtTOtW

Just so you know, this topic is actually (and Cosmo knows this) off limits due to its sensitive nature.