Planet/Asteroid Challenge

aidgigi

Staff member
Part Time Developer
Contractor
Reddit Staff
Registered
Aidgigi
I have a challenge for some of you above-par SFS content creators out there. I was thinking we could do a challenge or just some friendly creating and try to develop a small asteroid to orbit Earth (not very realistic standards but whatever). I think we can say that the asteroid must be round, because that's the only shape you can create in the game, and it should be between 50 and 500 meters. The smaller it is the cooler it would be to land on, just putting that up there. I've never really used much of this forum before so it's going to be cool to see what people do (or don't do because nobody knows me). I just thought I'd try and start something so just check it out.

I have a challenge for some of you above-par SFS content creators out there. I was thinking we could do a challenge or just some friendly creating and try to develop a small asteroid to orbit Earth (not very realistic standards but whatever). I think we can say that the asteroid must be round, because that's the only shape you can create in the game, and it should be between 50 and 500 meters. The smaller it is the cooler it would be to land on, just putting that up there. I've never really used much of this forum before so it's going to be cool to see what people do (or don't do because nobody knows me). I just thought I'd try and start something so just check it out.
I have some stations that meets the requirements,

aidgigi

Staff member
Part Time Developer
Contractor
Reddit Staff
Registered
Aidgigi
And also, if you do make a new planet/asteroid that meets the requirements, planet files would be appreciated. Just putting that out there.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
This should be in challenges, do you want me to move it for you?

Just go onto the discord. I have downloaded a pack in which there is a small asteroid in between earth and the moon. relatively easy to land on, but is kind of cool.