Planet Edit Challenge: 100 Planets System

To all Planet Editors:
I, the Griginculian Supreme Emperor (honorary title) Larkkarl, challenge you to create a star system containing at least 100 planets (not including moons, asteroids, stars, comets, interstellar objects, etc.) and finish it in 2-4 weeks

2 weeks = 10 points
4 weeks = 4.9 points
Over a hundred planets = 50 points
200 planets (or more) = 100-200 points

This is how it works:
You send in the beginning of your project, as well as the end+download link
Please stay honest!!!

Extended description:

Please ask before using other people's textures!!!

And mention others in the credits when you rewrite their planet files!!!

This also applies to custom height maps!

Own textures = 50 extra points (just not stolen from other planet editors)

completely self-written planets = 100 extra points

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You know that planet editing is part of a rank challenge right?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
He means that making a huge pack is one of the ways to get team Hawk in the planet editing challenges.

You have the right to post such challenge though. It's not because a Moon mission is what's required for team Titan that you can't propose it as a challenge!

However, if I may allow to criticize, this is a very demanding challenge. Not many people will take the time to do this, if any. Also, it's basically pumping out tens of planets in a relatively short time. That's not very interesting in practice. I honestly prefer a few well designed planets. For example I made the terrain myself for Mars in my planet pack, based on the real one:
Spaceflight Simulator_2022-02-05-23-31-00.jpg Spaceflight Simulator_2022-02-06-14-41-30.jpg
ezgif-3-cf7f1220ef.gif

The method of landing won't even be the same depending on where you land: you can use a parachute in the low altitude zones, but you have to use retropropulsion to land on the top of a volcano because the atmosphere is too thin there. This is way more interesting in my opinion. But this took several weeks to make. You couldn't make such work for many planets in just 2 weeks.