Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I found this custom planet I made last February so I guess I’ll use it for this. Kinda surprised it works but whatever. It fits the requirement.
IMG_1774.png
IMG_1775.png

Attachments

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
gEt oUt oF mY sWaMp!!!
Yeah…

I have no idea what I was thinking when I made it…

And I have no idea why I still have it and how it works. I don’t know a thing about planet editing anymore

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh well, I am not good at researching stuff. Besides, I mainly do this stuff in my free time at school and it's blocked. And yes, my school has absolutely insane restrictions on the laptops they give us.
What are the only things not blocked?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Wait I posted this already? Oh wait yeah I did
Oh...
Unfortunately, submissions have to be custom made. They cannot be a planet pack that you posted. (Altair correct me on this).

I didn't realize that you had already posted this planet pack. Sorry :confused:

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What are the only things not blocked?
School related stuff. Even Wikipedia commons is blocked. My school district pays a lot of money to iBoss to manage our laptops. Their security is like a virus. It can access anything and everything on it. They it can even block embedded files or programs. It’s really scary because they just don’t care about student privacy. The button to see the privacy policy page just sends you to the acceptable use page.

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Oh...
Unfortunately, submissions have to be custom made. They cannot be a planet pack that you posted. (Altair correct me on this).

I didn't realize that you had already posted this planet pack. Sorry :confused:
Wait what? I made this for this challenge and I posted it asking for help because it was not working for some reason. It was not officially posted as a pack (I think).

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Wait what? I made this for this challenge and I posted it asking for help because it was not working for some reason. It was not officially posted as a pack (I think).
Now I'm getting wrapped up! If this is an entry-specific planet pack then this can be used. If you posted it on the forum then it cannot be used.
As said by Blazer.
1707540683209.png

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah I don’t know. It was only posted here once asking for help and it was half completed. It was also much different. This is just one planet from the “pack” and it has been changed since then. So I don’t know.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Yeah I don’t know. It was only posted here once asking for help and it was half completed. It was also much different. This is just one planet from the “pack” and it has been changed since then. So I don’t know.
I will let Altair decide.