Planet Pluto?

T

TtTOtW

Seriously it's because nobody has an identity anymore. Boys and girls can't be called boys and girls because apparently there's no difference. But if they are the same in the skull then why do females fall from one emotional extreme to the other while men are super consistent emotionally? Now I only use this as an example. Look at the idiots who threw a spanner in the works with planetary definitions. IT IS A BLOODY PLANET, LEAVE IT BE FFS! But no, they fall from one ridiculous extreme to the other...

Seriously it's because nobody has an identity anymore. Boys and girls can't be called boys and girls because apparently there's no difference. But if they are the same in the skull then why do females fall from one emotional extreme to the other while men are super consistent emotionally? Now I only use this as an example. Look at the idiots who threw a spanner in the works with planetary definitions. IT IS A BLOODY PLANET, LEAVE IT BE FFS! But no, they fall from one ridiculous extreme to the other...
Yeah... From what I could see, people are starting to dislike absolutes and definitions. They are slowly turning from the dark side of the force.
Jokes aside, this has gotten into quite the issue. It's almost annoying to see people talking as if exceptions are the norm

ArelGG

Mapper
Registered
Nothing is clear anymore. Will my home became an island? Is Breaktrough Starshot actually gonna happen? Will I ever afford an Iphone 7? I wanna know.

T

TtTOtW

Truly, people have destroyed peace with their crazy philosophies that blur every line that helps us have an identity. I am a man. Why? I think it's obvious why. Nobody is gonna tell me I'm not, or even that the possibility exists that I could perhaps not be. That's just plain stupid. I'm physically stronger than a woman. The woman who has given up her femininity is still a woman, but one with an identity crisis. She has no peace. I do. Because why? I looked south and figured it out in about 0.1 seconds.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It would actually reach proxima centari in 2055. The footage would arrive at 2060. You should be able to see it
No, that's if it left 2010, unless it already left, which I'm not sure on, it would be 2065 and 2070