Please when you make non dlc rockets (or dlc rockets) add the link

For some mobile players when you put the rocket in files it dosent load,heres a pic:
IMG_4177.png
so please just PLEASE add the link for dlc and non dlc rockets

post your replys and tell me your thoughts on this

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello, did you make a folder with the name of the bp and then put the bp file there?
About the link of the bp, Altair already told that when posting a bp on this forum, it's the choice from the autor to give the bp in the format of a link or file.
I also prefer to download the bps using the sharing link (only because I think it's more "safe" on steam version), but when I have to download the file I don't care because it's going to be the same thing.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Apparently you're on Ios, I suggest to check this post to confirm that you did everything correctly.
If you did everything correctly can you please show the content of your blueprint folder so that we can check by ourselves if there's something missing?

Hello, did you make a folder with the name of the bp and then put the bp file there?
About the link of the bp, Altair already told that when posting a bp on this forum, it's the choice from the autor to give the bp in the format of a link or file.
I also prefer to download the bps using the sharing link (only because I think it's more "safe" on steam version), but when I have to download the file I don't care because it's going to be the same thing.
I did