Solved Pls unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FelipeHead

I was wrongly banned. I was accused of being an alt account of some user. I don't really know who, but I have no alts account. I joined the server to get help on how to get good at making rockets, satellites and more.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
F

FelipeHead

Ah, it is 691751928803229756. It is also in another thread with a better format. If you would like to read that one too?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's fine, thanks. It's just that I've been too slow to edit my message. I'll inform the moderation team right now. :)

F

FelipeHead

Thank you, I was so sad when I saw the message saying I was banned and didn't understand why.

NickC64

Discord Staff
Registered
Hello Felipe,

After a short review, it has been determined that there is sufficient evidence that suggests that your account is an alternate account of a recently banned user. Because of this, your ban appeal has been rejected. We suggest waiting a period of time (a year or more) before attempting to make another appeal which may increase your chances of being accepted back into the community.

Thanks,
The Discord Moderation Team

F

FelipeHead

Come on, how am I meant to prove that I don't have an alt account? Where do I prove that? Plus I'm online pretty much all day! Where's the proof that I am an alternative account? Which, by the way, I am not. Otherwise, wouldn't I just deal with it and hop on another account? I would. Who is this banned person. What did I do other than go offline for 3 hours to see my parent? Did I break a rule or something? I AM NOT AN ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT!

F

FelipeHead

Not being funny mate, but this is stupid. How am I meant to prove that i don't have an alt. I could give you anything, and you'd say. "That's not proof" just please let me back in the server that I WANT to join. I am NOT waiting a year JUST TO REJOIN just for me to get BANNED again.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have to close this appeal. If you want to discuss this with the mods, please do it via private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.