Post your best web links. Aerospace, aircraft, heated airship balloon, scientific discovery ....

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Trying to get aircraft 3 past aircraft 2 if aircraft 2 goes tech for some reason on pre-takeoff.

This one will give you nothing to eat ;)
Only target practice.... wait a minute.

You know, maybe when the mini turbojet is constructed, I'll fit it into a mini F-16 airframe armed with an FPV and a built-in homemade machine gun chambered for .22LR.

So I can dogfight pigeons.

and strafe my neighbor.

T

TtTOtW

Only target practice.... wait a minute.

You know, maybe when the mini turbojet is constructed, I'll fit it into a mini F-16 airframe armed with an FPV and a built-in homemade machine gun chambered for .22LR.

So I can dogfight pigeons.

and strafe my neighbor.
Absolutely with you on that one, haha!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
can’t even get a high resolution pic
Eh?

There's a link to a hi-res (16800 x 27000) picture in the link you've just posted in png and pdf formats. Half of the article is him talking about scanning it.

Also if you look, there's a link to a full colour, hi res version as well.

Eh?

There's a link to a hi-res (16800 x 27000) picture in the link you've just posted in png and pdf formats. Half of the article is him talking about scanning it.

Also if you look, there's a link to a full colour, hi res version as well.
Guess I should look better :rolleyes:
Still, going to recommend to an art print company for nice professional print

Guess I should look better :rolleyes:
Still, going to recommend to an art print company for nice professional print
Well there it is, didn’t get past the wiki quote this morning when I rolled out of bed

Bittersweet sort of document, think I remember this coming up in our nerd vs geek debates in middle school before the www existed, when seeing such a thing was mythical at best

Putting in a print request now, I’d think this is public domain...

Just about weep looking it over and seeing how bad we’ve failed in our scientific degeneracy, all the more apparent in this period of Covid self-massdestruction;
Still offers a hopeful path if some humans can get it back on track, maybe email Xi Jinping