Post your Space Stations!

Aiden

Registered
This one is much smaller, but planning was the lifeblood of it. 1.31 build, assembled in mars orbit with no cheats (we didn't have any...) and no refuelling (that neither...) And all I used for transporting the parts between planets was this:
View attachment 5429
X2
And this assembled it:
View attachment 5430
X4.
The shuttles only travelled from LEO to LMO and back repeatedly, picking up parts from LEO that was sent up with simple rockets. Oh, and auxiliary boosters (because no refuelling...)
Here's the IPO in all her glory:
View attachment 5431
Older members might remember her... She's still in orbit :)...
Wow.

Wow does it make your device laggy?

Don't worry like you said it's a start. I remember back when solar panels and docking parts weren't added, my space station was basically a small "H" made out of fuels tanks and grasshopper engine at each ends (ugly and small to sum up). Then updates came with amazing stuff while I was gaining some skills.
So here is the evolution of my ISS replica: View attachment 5433
View attachment 5434
View attachment 5435
Here's my attempt at the ISS
Screenshot_20180829-115607_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
This one is much smaller, but planning was the lifeblood of it. 1.31 build, assembled in mars orbit with no cheats (we didn't have any...) and no refuelling (that neither...) And all I used for transporting the parts between planets was this:
View attachment 5429
X2
And this assembled it:
View attachment 5430
X4.
The shuttles only travelled from LEO to LMO and back repeatedly, picking up parts from LEO that was sent up with simple rockets. Oh, and auxiliary boosters (because no refuelling...)
Here's the IPO in all her glory:
View attachment 5431
Older members might remember her... She's still in orbit :)...
Still in orbit you say? Wow

E

Earlmilly1

Get on my level! I sent a capsule to the iss but it only got to a 100*100 orbit (iss is 200*200) so I sent a tug module to dock and carry it. When I was about to deorbit i noticed That I didnt have a parachute so I sent a parachute module, which didnt have a docking port so I sent a "hug module"
so I had my capsule docked to a box surrounding a bunch of parachutes and some random large orange tank and large parts engine…

T

TtTOtW

Hey, at least you are able to meet up repeatedly without exploding... Many people must still can't dock.