Post your Space Stations!

T

The Dark in the Light

How much time do you need to save?
Maybe aim for 33km...

But nice station however you get it up there
Save? I'm assuming you mean quick save, every time I put a new piece up just in case I screw up docking or something.
And thanks, I'm pretty proud of it

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well,past karman line and to 90km apoasis
Karman line? It looks like you're on the ground there. The time you've saved getting slightly quicker to orbit, you're wasting crashing your rockets into the ground after they go haywire on separation...

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, I'm actually coming pretty close though with my current project. In terms of mass that is, yours is a lot more spread out than mine.

Yeah, I'm actually coming pretty close though with my current project. In terms of mass that is, yours is a lot more spread out than mine.
It's funny, when I planned this build, cheat free was nowhere in the equation. I reloaded the save, just out of curiosity, and tried for a cheat free run, had no idea it would actually make it. The Moon was a breeze, then I left lunar orbit for Mars.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh, it just runs cheat-free? I'm launching everything cheat free too lol. (Aside fromNo grav assembly)

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Lol, good luck with that tbh. I don't think I've made many more launches than that across all projects...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Um... Wow...
You must be able to dock in a minute after making orbit.

T

The Dark in the Light

All of my launches for anything has been cheat free for a LONG time now and I'm quite happy with it. And, for any one in the KL you will see my 2 colony ships before they go public.

I am currently building cheat free station s in leo, and lunar orbit. When I am finished with that I will begin construction on a cheat free Colony Ship, a bit smaller than the last. Have to downsize so that a ship and a refueling station doesn't crash the game. Want to do a mission all the way to Jupiter, making stops at the moon and Mars. Will also need a station at Mars.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
So I finally have a Space Station around Titan: the Cassini Station! (Ignore the Unbreakable Parts, they are for a previous test).
Screenshot_20191221-001833.png

And the best is... It takes only 200 KB!