Post your Space Stations!

This is my Space Station.
It is still under construction, but it has a Dock (the long thing on the right), Crew quarters, Escape Pods, a rocket launcher, two Fuel storages and a Ammunition Storage.
At the moment I am working on a rechargeable rocket launcher (with a rocket storage of course) and an improved ammunition storage (the old one could be bigger).
The module docked asymmetrically to the solar panel is from an old mission and is used as a fuel source until it is empty.

Spaceflight_Simulator_2018-12-28-14-26-05[1].png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It is still under construction, but it has a Dock (the long thing on the right), Crew quarters, Escape Pods, a rocket launcher, two Fuel storages and a Ammunition Storage.
At the moment I am working on a rechargeable rocket launcher (with a rocket storage of course) and an improved ammunition storage (the old one could be bigger).
The module docked asymmetrically to the solar panel is from an old mission and is used as a fuel source until it is empty.

View attachment 11071
Very nice!

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

View attachment 11071
it looks very good

Hello all!
I enjoyed looking at your stations so much I registered to share my work in progress.

Some more staging and my tour begins, though I've only been to the moon so far.
Well hello and welcome !
It's a nice and clean space station right there :)
Is it orbiting the earth or moon?