Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry but it doesn't seem legit.
Between those 2 screenshots:
EEB6D53A-6088-4C15-97A1-161CA88FFE5A.png EBB97DCC-9451-4B74-8B1B-48645FA8DA77.jpeg
This is how your fuel gauge varied:
20230209_091231.jpg

Due to your original speed and height, you should have spent more than 100 m/s, so there should be a noticeable difference.

Same problem for the return part, you have around 15-20% of fuel remaining. 17% of fuel give you 567 m/s of ΔV, which is barely enough to come back to Earth. And this is with a perfect trajectory, yours is very inefficient so there's no way you could do it like that.

If you attempt the ranked mission we can help you but please do it without cheating. Also, be careful not to crop screenshots like for the two lasts, we clearly ask for non-cropped screenshots.

astromax24

Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry but it doesn't seem legit.
Between those 2 screenshots:
View attachment 98427 View attachment 98428
This is how your fuel gauge varied:
View attachment 98426
Due to your original speed and height, you should have spent more than 100 m/s, so there should be a noticeable difference.

Same problem for the return part, you have around 15-20% of fuel remaining. 17% of fuel give you 567 m/s of ΔV, which is barely enough to come back to Earth. And this is with a perfect trajectory, yours is very inefficient so there's no way you could do it like that.

If you attempt the ranked mission we can help you but please do it without cheating. Also, be careful not to crop screenshots like for the two lasts, we clearly ask for non-cropped screenshots.
you got me, I have no idea why I had to cheat, guess I just didn’t have the patience. I’ll do it for real this time