Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Wait is it using the 1st stage's fuel to a certain amount then separate the 1st stage?
Not specifically a certain amount. But the rocket has to separate into two parts, that return to launchpad separately.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Not specifically a certain amount. But the rocket has to separate into two parts, that return to launchpad separately.
Thank you Moon, use two stage right? Oorrr this becomes much easier!

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Still in testing
Screenshot_2021-02-01-11-04-57-138_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh no, I love struct more than fuel tanks...... I should love fuel tank more than structs

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Wait a minute. If I separate the first stage once it’s in orbit, use the second stage for a split second, and then redock and land. Would that count?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Wait a minute. If I separate the first stage once it’s in orbit, use the second stage for a split second, and then redock and land. Would that count?
no. Because you're in orbit at the point, having only used one stage to get there. Thus it will still be a single stage to orbit, regardless of how many stages the rocket actually has.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Most of the people who are close to me think that I am a fast learner but I failed a lot too, it took me about half a months without tutorial and a few days with tutorial to get into the orbit?, too me also like one month to successfully land on the moon without tutorial and one week with tutorial? Ahhh the memory is vague as I first play this game in late 2017?

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Most of the people who are close to me think that I am a fast learner but I failed a lot too, it took me about half a months without tutorial and a few days with tutorial to get into the orbit?, too me also like one month to successfully land on the moon without tutorial and one week with tutorial? Ahhh the memory is vague as I first play this game in late 2017?
Everyone’s learning style is different. Some people learn through sight, others through auditory, and others through touch.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Everyone’s learning style is different. Some people learn through sight, others through auditory, and others through touch.
Ahh, I learn through sight

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
A lot of people do, and I mean A LOT.
It depends on the medium being learned. It's very difficult to learn rocketry by touch. Or how to speak French by sight.
Whereas most people learn tasks by 'touch' or doing (called kinesthetic learning).

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It depends on the medium being learned. It's very difficult to learn rocketry by touch. Or how to speak French by sight.
Whereas most people learn tasks by 'touch' or doing (called kinesthetic learning).
Ah yes you are right, blind people can't learn by sight; deaf people can't learn by hear

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ah yes you are right, blind people can't learn by sight; deaf people can't learn by hear
No, it's nothing to do with hearing or sight loss. Beethoven composed his best works deaf. Some people are wired to learn in different ways and some things are better taught using certain methods. Learning and teaching is about balancing that.
Even if someone was great at learning through audiobooks, I'd never teach him how to use a rifle by reading it to him. There's no amount of videos that can teach you properly how to react to gunfire or march. Sometimes it is a simple case of that's just how things have to be taught and accepting that.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh no, I love struct more than fuel tanks...... I should love fuel tank more than structs
What's your plan for reassembly? Do shuttles count as reusable? Looks like you've about got this whipped:)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I think your life would be... significantly easier if you put all that inside fairings. Also, what are the solar panels for?
Do shuttles count as reusable?
Depends. Must shuttles ONLY reuse the orbiter, and you must build something that reuses literally everything to complete the challenge. A shuttle would only be fully reusable if the ET and SRBs are also reused.