Project Aether

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 7.57.55 AM.png

Project Aether

Project Aether is the next step after Project Cerberus, and with the success of Project Cerberus, Aether can begin. Project Aether is when we will start bringing manned missions to the Moon, as well as starting to discover Mars. These are it's goals:
1. Land a manned mission on the Moon, and bring it back.
2. Begin developing technology for Mars exploration.
3. Land a rover on Mars.

At the success of these goals, the next project will begin.

I guess I need help again. I know I can land on the Moon, now I need to learn how to orbit the Moon and make a full trip. Luckily, there's you guys.

Mars is another tough situation, and that will come later. For now, we'll focus our attention to the Moon. And by the way, thanks for the help on Project Cerberus. It means a lot to me.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Bigger lander, fly it all the way from lunar surface to Earth.:p

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
More fuel yes. Only more powerful as needed for it to still be able to land safely.

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
More fuel yes. Only more powerful as needed for it to still be able to land safely.
Well, I got close the last time.

Except for the part where I once again slammed into the lunar surface and destroyed the only way I could TRY getting back.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Not... not yet. Still working on the design.
Gjve me 20 minutes to crate a transfer stage for your lander to return to earth

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hey USAA
Here is a transfer stage for your lander to return home to

Attachments

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
First attempt at returning: Failure

Reason: No parachute
Parachute was added, have had no more successful landings.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hey USAA
Here is a transfer stage for your lander to return home to
I don't think he asked for this. This is coming from normal me , not moderator me because this isn't in any a way a rule so don't feel forced to do it but please encourage people to build their own things and be creative not just give them you've built.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Um... I don't feel in the mood for a BP edit... I would consider that cheating.
This is BP clipping it's a glitch used by nearly everyone all I was trying to do was help

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is BP clipping it's a glitch used by nearly everyone all I was trying to do was help
By giving him the BP to a lander your helping him do one mission. It doesn't help him with anything else.

Soyuzturtle

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Well, I like building and designing my own stuff.
Yeah I discourage giving people the resources to do something but that isn't the same thing as teaching someone how to do it themselves.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's that oft repeated thing about being given a fish, and being taught how to fish.

Although, it's difficult to give you help, I'm not even sure what standard you're at or what you're building that is failing you so we can help improve it

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
It's that oft repeated thing about being given a fish, and being taught how to fish.

Although, it's difficult to give you help, I'm not even sure what standard you're at or what you're building that is failing you so we can help improve it
Honestly I'm fine on the Moon part. But as soon as I'm done with the Moon, it's onto Mars.