• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Now here's the question:
"Project Alchemy"...

Alchemy is both the (ficticious) art and Science to modify the matter's atomic composition to obtain a different matter...
Alchemy's ultimate goal is to discover/create a substance capable ofgive you inmortality... That hypothetical substance would be calle Phylosofal Stone...

With that in mind, I ask: Why is this project named Alchemy? How is it related with Alchemy? Are you modifying a planet alchemically :p?

Astro

Registered
Now here's the question:
"Project Alchemy"...

Alchemy is both the (ficticious) art and Science to modify the matter's atomic composition to obtain a different matter...
Alchemy's ultimate goal is to discover/create a substance capable ofgive you inmortality... That hypothetical substance would be calle Phylosofal Stone...

With that in mind, I ask: Why is this project named Alchemy? How is it related with Alchemy? Are you modifying a planet alchemically :p?
*terragenesis intensifies*

T

TtTOtW

Now here's the question:
"Project Alchemy"...

Basically I'll be adding Protons to it, changing it from something less valuable to something more valuable.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Basically I'll be adding Protons to it, changing it from something less valuable to something more valuable.
Ohhhhh... I see, you are adding "Protons"

I mean, you are using your Proton-M to build the base! Ha, yes, if you add a proton, the chemical number of the substance will change... alchemically!

Ha, If you ever find the Phylosofal Stone, give me a ping, Paracelsus!

I noticed it too... Very clever. Here's a suggestion: Launch vehicle names Proton, Payload named Electron. The result is a mission called Hydrogen

T

TtTOtW

The arrival. Yes I know you're getting dizzy on your side like that. I have no clue how to fix it. Or the missing sound.

You could use a video editor (There's one on Windows that's preinstalled, literally called "Video Editor") or one online to rotate the entire video, the sound could just be due to your screen recording software not being set to record sound?

Anyways, nice mission! And highly BP edited LV :p Did you edit the Earth atmosphere texture? It looks... jagged :p

T

TtTOtW

You could use a video editor (There's one on Windows that's preinstalled, literally called "Video Editor") or one online to rotate the entire video, the sound could just be due to your screen recording software not being set to record sound?

Anyways, nice mission! And highly BP edited LV :p Did you edit the Earth atmosphere texture? It looks... jagged :p
No my phone just doesn't render it properly. That there is my perfectly 1:1 scale Proton-M 3 stage. Even weighs nearly the same as the real thing at 712.5t