Project Alpha - Alone and Independent

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
A "spin-off" or something, I don't know. Not really related to the current RP, just for fun.

Assuming that I didn't get real help, assuming that I didn't get the two new members that would help me, I would have kicked out everyone in my faction.

When I send off a .qks, it sometimes takes more than a day or a week for the .qks to be posted. So since there's nothing to do in that period other than competing in a space race on another server, I decided to start a new world.

Currently placing down some platform, the platform design isn't totally ripped off someone's base. (Seriously though, I took a little bit of "inspiration" from someone's base, so I guess... credits to them.)
1623992482471.png

1623992500035.png

I'll do some large-scale projects because it looks like I'm a noob, compared to the other people here. Hope my phone doesn't heat up and explode. If my phone goes down to only 4GB left, I'll probably have to delete that foxgirl dating game and Glory of Generals.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I did not know you,
insert * heck miss *
:p :p

A "spin-off" or something, I don't know. Not really related to the current RP, just for fun.

Assuming that I didn't get real help, assuming that I didn't get the two new members that would help me, I would have kicked out everyone in my faction.

When I send off a .qks, it sometimes takes more than a day or a week for the .qks to be posted. So since there's nothing to do in that period other than competing in a space race on another server, I decided to start a new world.

Currently placing down some platform, the platform design isn't totally ripped off someone's base. (Seriously though, I took a little bit of "inspiration" from someone's base, so I guess... credits to them.)
View attachment 67119
View attachment 67120

I'll do some large-scale projects because it looks like I'm a noob, compared to the other people here. Hope my phone doesn't heat up and explode. If my phone goes down to only 4GB left, I'll probably have to delete that foxgirl dating game and Glory of Generals.
Is it the same place were your rp rest?

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Screenshot_2021-07-03-15-35-23-56.png

Screenshot_2021-07-03-15-42-32-26.png

Screenshot_2021-07-03-15-54-25-15.png

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-37-39-65.png

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-37-58-15.png

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-38-03-52.png

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-40-21-06.png

Well it looks like most UGS members are busy so I guess I'll focus on this one first