Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I thinks so…… SFSA is good at making detailed realistic rocket, this is very similar to his building style

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
SFS Galactic please provide closer screenshots of this rocket, because this really seem like stolen from the forum. IF this is stolen and you say it now, you will avoid being permanently banned. SFSAbhishek, please post closer images of yours too. For comparison.

Last edited:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
SFS Galactic please provide closer screenshots of this rocket, because this really seem like stolen from the forum. IF this is stolen and you say it now, you will avoid being permanently banned. SFSAbhishek, please post closer images of yours too. For comparison.
If you look into the reddit site, it is a close up image. Also you can visit the thread on this forum-mangalyaan_c25-pslvxl
And yeah he used my Rocket and added those towers.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's what I thought too. We can even distinguish his personal logo (barely though, due to the pic's low quality). The one he made to prevent other people to claim his rockets as their. Let's wait and see what SFSAbhishek thinks about it...
The logo I made was a recent thing which I decided to add on my new Rockets and that is a Little old post which doesn't have any logo. But I am very sure it's my creation and even you can check it out by looking at my real thread from the link added in the above post.
Now I really don't care, cause there are many who claim my Rockets as their, even if you can clearly see my logo or images from my thread. There was even a youtube video with my rocket without credits. But I am not going to stop giving bp cause there are many other who wish to play with it. Thus initially I ignored this thread but many of you were asking so gave the confirmation.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
well case close? :p

Status