Publish your best web links. Spaceflight Simulator (SFS)

NASA, in case you're watching:
1. I'm a dumbass
2. I saved the crew, pieced together a battered space station, dealt with a malfunctioning engine, and settled safely into Mars orbit to await rescue
3. I'm a dumbass

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I just want to share videos that I find interesting. Not everyone is forced to watch.
The show man. Does not interest me. 20 years ago. I have nothing more to prove to anyone. My career is behind me. I just want to share my passion and my ideas. As simply as possible.

Tony, i think you missed my point and my direction.

It was a reply to Blazer, going along with his sarcasm at the videos incredible claims that you can land a space shuttle in SFS.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Space Shuttles are LANDABLE
It's a drag exploit that means you don't have to use parachutes to bring it down at a freefall speed that a rover wheel will survive. Probably more to do with its low mass and heavy use of separators than the capsules.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I just want to share videos that I find interesting. Not everyone is forced to watch.
Tony, is not that I didn't like the vídeo, and I'm laughing of the Youtuber, not you, because he made the incredible claim, that a Space Shuttle could be landed. We all know a Space Shuttle can be landed, that's the sarcasm.