ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Whats BP? is it a app?
ive never used something like BP
i just used part clipping on my rockets

does aerodynamics actually work?
whats delta-v? i dont use delta-v thing i use normal tactic to go planets like going to moon
is it a problem if i dont use delta-v?
i putted a small space station start at orbit of earth
now i cant get back into same directory to add things to my space station
how to solve it?

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
some people refuel their spaceship at their spacestation
but isnt some time does fuel in their spacestation will end? do they have to get fuel back to station? like refueling the station.
like these solar panels generate FUEL??!!?!

T

TtTOtW

السلام عليكم أمير. Ok, let's answer your questions.

BP is short for blueprint. There is a game file you can edit with a text editor for every saved spacecraft blueprint. If you know how to edit it, you can do unusual things with your builds. It is not necessary to BP edit. You can if you want to.

Aerodynamics work. That is why your rocket achieves less with the same amount of fuel when you go up too fast (excessive drag).

You do use Delta v. You just don't know what it is. It is how much potential your rocket has to change its speed. You don't need to always calculate it, but at times it helps you ensure you can complete longer or more demanding missions. Otherwise at the end you are stuck in space and all your effort was for nothing.

You need to learn how to dock (rendezvous specifically). You get your trajectory to cross the trajectory of the station. Then set the station as target. Time warp until you see numbers next to your spacecraft. Then you burn forward for + numbers or backward for - numbers until you reach zero. Now time warp and ignore the changing numbers. When you get a visual in game view, burn gently to stop your spacecraft from crashing into your station. Now when things are slowed down, use RCS to dock.

You must send fuel to your space station. Solar panels do not generate fuel.

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Okay! thanks for answers!
and one more question :
the space stations i see on forum is more complex,
and mines just have solar panels , rcs thrusters , fuel tanks and docking ports

T

TtTOtW

Okay! thanks for answers!
and one more question :
the space stations i see on forum is more complex,
and mines just have solar panels , rcs thrusters , fuel tanks and docking ports
It is only as complex as you design it to be. More important than impressive looks, is honest cheat free and efficient building methods. Big fancy stations built with cheats don't impress me at all.

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Question : isnt my space station will be too fast for me to dock?
or i have to get in the same orbit with it? i dont understand