PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
It needs to be ported to the latest version, as is it won't work with the new beta.
At what point is a part pack considered “abandoned” as I could remake these parts (or parts very similar) as I’m not sure Bobios is still active.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
At what point is a part pack considered “abandoned” as I could remake these parts (or parts very similar) as I’m not sure Bobios is still active.
Well, modding is still a recent thing, and this is the first time we face such situation, so there's no established standard there. However bobios' latest post is from 2 months ago, so there's no guarantee that he will be active again.

Feel free to recreate it if you want, just give credit to bobios for the original idea, and everyone will be happy :)

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Well, modding is still a recent thing, and this is the first time we face such situation, so there's no established standard there. However bobios' latest post is from 2 months ago, so there's no guarantee that he will be active again.

Feel free to recreate it if you want, just give credit to bobios for the original idea, and everyone will be happy :)
Okay if he does pop up by October I’ll remake the landing gear and similar engine (my RL10B-2 does the same thing but different stats and look). Already have a dragon capsule in the works.

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Okay if he does pop up by October I’ll remake the landing gear and similar engine (my RL10B-2 does the same thing but different stats and look). Already have a dragon capsule in the works.
I would really love if there was a working landing gear mod. Bobios also has not responded to any of my messages to him.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
I would really love if there was a working landing gear mod. Bobios also has not responded to any of my messages to him.
I have vertical landing gear in my utility pack V4, V5 will have a bunch more landing gear options.

Im just waiting for my single-thruster-RCS.
Okay, here is one...

Attachments

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I have vertical landing gear in my utility pack V4, V5 will have a bunch more landing gear options.

Okay, here is one...
I have your pack installed and I really love it, but I meant more like plane landing gear with wheels like bobios made.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
I have your pack installed and I really love it, but I meant more like plane landing gear with wheels like bobios made.
If he doesn't update by the end of the month... I will make them.