Random thoughts

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
How much did Amazon pay Fraser Cane to declare season 4 of the Expanse the best so far?
Hm.
I think quite a bit, the fourth season wasn’t as cool
Namely because Amos didn’t get to beat up enough people

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
After the Korean war, the South Korea afraid that the North Korea would attack even in the stalemate. So they work with the US to create super human clone troopers (SW2 reference) to defend themselves. The plan didn't work, the clones were good looking but too weak for the military so ROK decided to let them make music videos (aka kpop) for entertainment instead. That's why all Kpop idols look the same.
But hey, it's just a theory
A game theory

After the Korean war, the South Korea afraid that the North Korea would attack even in the stalemate. So they work with the US to create super human clone troopers (SW2 reference) to defend themselves. The plan didn't work, the clones were good looking but too weak for the military so ROK decided to let them make music videos (aka kpop) for entertainment instead. That's why all Kpop idols look the same.
But hey, it's just a theory
A game theory
It’s not just theory, it’s Science!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Etherian Space Program
What we were talking about...

That glorious moment when our honorable Soviet soldiers of the Red Army march across Washington, bringing the United States of America down to its knees...
Picture11.png

Ronald Reagan, you are no rival for me, man!!!
Ronald Reagan.png

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Clarifying note:
1- I'm not Communist!!
2- I am aware there are several American members of this community. And I want to leave clear that I respect and admire your country. But when it comes to choose between you guys and the soviets (which were really the only two options I had in the "Cold War" campaign) I am prepared to choose the Soviets and take them to the last consequences!

Oh, this is just a game, don't take it too personal :p

T

The Dark in the Light

Clarifying note:
1- I'm not Communist!!
2- I am aware there are several American members of this community. And I want to leave clear that I respect and admire your country. But when it comes to choose between you guys and the soviets (which were really the only two options I had in the "Cold War" campaign) I am prepared to choose the Soviets and take them to the last consequences!

Pretty much the same here. I quite like California, its warm and awesome

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Clarifying note:
1- I'm not Communist!!

You apologise too much dude. I always play as the Axis on Company of Heroes or the Soviets/NOD in the Command and Conquer series, purely because there's nothing funnier than malleting squishy Allied armour with Mammoth/Tiger tanks.
(And I've always loved the warm up noise of Soviet/NOD heavy defence weapons).

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
You apologise too much dude. I always play as the Axis on Company of Heroes or the Soviets/NOD in the Command and Conquer series, purely because there's nothing funnier than malleting squishy Allied armour with Mammoth/Tiger tanks.
(And I've always loved the warm up noise of Soviet/NOD heavy defence weapons).
Oh, I love playing the Soviets, not only cause they are Soviets, but because their basic infantry (Called Crash Infantry) and basic tank (T-80) are unique units, so they are stronger than the common basic units than other Nations have.

The Americans are no less worthy, they have the Assault Marine and ALL their infantry entrenches itself, and that's very useful in this game.